|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Omar Hend|
|Job Published:||June 12, 2018 18:18|
Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Biased (Days)
Salary: £34,000 + OTE
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an electrical maintenance engineer to join a leading bespoke industrial manufacturing business in the West Yorkshire area. Due to the investment in this national company, this site is currently expanding and seeks electrical engineers that are looking to join on of the country’s leading manufacture. The business provides excellent training and development for all maintenance engineers including internal and external courses, making this an excellent career move for any engineer.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering electrical qualifications
- Time served engineer with Electrical maintenance engineering background
- Industrial Manufacturing background
- Health and safety experience
- The client will also consider mechanically Biased engineers who hold electrical qualifications
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- In-house training for engineers
- Investment in engineer
- Working on bespoke machinery
- Working for a growing business
- Working for a UK based company with international ties
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Omar Hend at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in place.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's