|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension Scheme|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Lye|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 17:00|
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
A Brilliant opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to work a day's shift pattern at an industrial manufacturing company in West Yorkshire. The company are looking for a maintenance engineer with strong experience in planned and reactive maintenance and also the engineer will be getting involved in both electrical and mechanical faults. This is a great chance for the successful maintenance engineer to work for a market leading business that is on the up and investing heavily into engineering.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Heavy Industry/ manufacturing experience
- Experience in both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance
- Strong Fault-Finding Skills
- Experience with Cranes beneficial
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Monday to Friday Days Shift Pattern
- Training and Development on offer for engineers
- Company investing in the engineering department
- Large Scale State of the art machinery
- Opportunities for development
Benefits: Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Matthew Lye at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's