|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 15:12|
Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
Salary: £37,000 + Training
We are currently recruiting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for a very large manufacturing company based near Northfleet Kent. My client has been established for over 100 years and they are currently the market leader in thier industrial sector. The maintenance engineer will be carrying out all the site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery such as conveyors, mixers, packaging machines etc. The ideal candidate needs to have an engineering qualification and have experience working in an industrial environment (ideally Factory experience)
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering Qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience
- This role is multi skilled - the candidate can be electrical or mechanical bias
- Experience working on 3 phase systems, motors, relays, sensors, gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pnematics,
- Fault Finding Experience
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Overtime
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Waheed Anjum
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's