|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 15:32|
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
An exciting opening has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a leader in the market within the fresh food industry on a permanent night shift. A background within manufacturing is desired, but my client is open to any engineer with experience working on machinery within a factory. There is a competitive salary on offer, with unlimited amounts of overtime and a number of other benefits that make this an exceptional opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Wiring, Motors
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
- Maintenance Engineer to have PLC knowledge is a BONUS!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - occasional courses to offer
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension