|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 OTE: £32,000+|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2018 16:44|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS ONLY
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
Location: West Bromwich
I am currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer on a day shift for my client who is a large industrial manufacturer. As the maintenance engineer you will need to ensure any faults are adhered to and dealt accordingly as well as work alongside the great PPM schedules. At this large manufacturing site, you will be exposed to a variety of equipment, so knowledge in electrical engineering will be essential. If you are successful in this role you will be offered an excellent package and numerous opportunities to progress your engineering career!
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have an electrical engineering qualification
- Electrical - Three phase, wiring, control panel
- PLC knowledge (Siemens, Mitsubishi and Allen Bradley)
- Mechanical: Hydraulic, Pneumatic, belts, bearings and chains
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A competitive salary package with lots of overtime to increase your earnings.
- Days only - NO WEEKENDS! NO NIGHTS!
- Numerous training courses both internal and external to enhance your skillset
- Working for a large business who invests heavily in the engineering team.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: West Brom, Dudley, Smethwick.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year