|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 36k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 16:27|
Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
I have this fantastic opportunity working for a large reputable manufacturing company that currently have the need to recruit for a multi-skilled, electrically biased engineer. Working for this company as a maintenance engineer, you will benefit from the investment from above and the engineers will have the option of going through various internal and external training courses. if you are looking for a position to implement your skills within a well established, thriving, engineering team, then please apply now.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer :
- Maintenance engineer must have manufacturing background.
- Maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- Maintenance engineer needs to be electrically bias.
- Maintenance engineer will have experience working on planned and reactive maintenance.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working on state of the art bespoke machinery although full intense training will be provided.
- Working on a newly implemented shift pattern.
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with many opportunities to grow further both technically and in status.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000
Commutable: Beeston, Lowdham, Bingham, Hucknall ,lkeston and Long Eaton,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27k per year
£37k per year + TBC
£40k - 42k per year + BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance,
£44k - 49k per year + Healthcare + Pension
£30k - 34k per year