|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Bonus+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 17:26|
A leading Food Manufacturer is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a globally recognised FMCG in Northamptonshire. With recent investments exceeding millions, they have just upgraded their plant: a dream for any technically minded engineer. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineer role will be entitled to a tailored training programming, work for a stable growing company and have the opportunity to earn an annual bonus.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be adhering to the PPM schedule and promptly deal with reactive maintenance.
- The Maintenance Engineer will enjoy being hands on in a large industrial plant; which requires both mechanical and electrical maintenance, I.e. belts bearings, 3 phase motors, sensors, relays, drives
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity to be considered for this role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- The successful candidate will be offered a bespoke training programme which is focused to improve skills
- Working for a very stable and continues growing company with plans to increase production the incoming year.
- Optional overtime for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to earn more money.
Benefits: Overtime + Pension + Healthcare+ Bonus
Commutable from: Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Northampton, Rugby
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's