|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 14:25|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join rapidly growing manufacturing plant in London. The company have recently open a brand-new site to facilitate their growing stance in the market. The successful Maintenance Engineer for this position will be working an attractive shift of just days, working for a growing company and have the opportunity t work overtime to earn more.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in pre-planned maintenance and promptly react to reactive maintenance.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is mandatory to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Skills required for this role: belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes, values, 3 phase motors, relays, drives
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a progressively growing company, with plans to open more sites.
- Working a days-based role
- OTE available to increase salary.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport, Chichester, Southampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's