|Job Title:||Maintenance engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 09:23|
Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
My client is one of the largest industrial manufacturers within the UK and are looking to add a engineer to their growing team. the company requires a multi skilled maintenance engineer to help with the PPM's & breakdowns on the manufacturing line. The business can also offer lots of training and put engineers through courses and qualifications
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be Multi skilled
- Maintenance Engineer can come from any background
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised Engineering qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
- Copious amounts of overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
Commutable: Cannock, Burntwood, Lichfield, Stafford, Walsall, Uttoexer and Newport
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.