|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£34k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 16:11|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
We are currently recruting for a multi skilled maintenance engineer to work for an established manufacturing company based in Coventry. The Maintenance engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. This is a fantastic time to join the buiness as a maintenance engineer as they expanding rapidly with opportunities to train and develop your skills. The ideal candidate needs to be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an Engineering qualification in either electrical or mechanical
- Electrical work on 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors, relays, sensors, drives
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics
- Ability to fault find on PLC’s
- Planned & reactive maintenance on the factory machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Many chances to progress further for the successful Maintenance Engineer
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Maintenance Engineer will work a continental shift pattern – ONLY WORK HALF THE YEAR!
- Continued investment in the site
- Chance to join a strong, improving team within a thriving business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's