|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 09:43|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
Salary: £24,000 - £27,000
My client is currently looking to expand their current engineering team and add an additional maintenance engineer. They are one of the leaders within their industry and regularly invest into their engineering department as well as other parts the business. The successful maintenance engineer will reap the rewards of working for a company where there are numerous opportunities to progress their skills & position, earn extra money with overtime and have the privilege of working within a very family orientated, hardworking team.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Maintenance Engineer must be able to work alone and as part of a team.
- Maintenance Engineer must have experience working with 3phase electrically
- Maintenance Engineer must have an Electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading company
- Opportunities for progression both skills & position wise
- Very competitive basic salary and vast opportunities for overtime.
Benefits: Great pension package, healthcare schemes
Commutable: Ilkeston, Heanor, Ripley, Derby and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's