|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 39k per year + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Toms|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2018 09:05|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
Salary: £32,000 - £39,000
OTE: £42K +
A great opportunity has arisen with this well-established company that are looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading Milling environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning and continuous improvement.
- Working on different engineering projects and working directly with clients
- Attending breakdowns
- Project work
- PLC Fault finding
- Surveying Production Lines
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical bias
- Electrical Qualification, HNC/ONC Engineering or Time Served Apprenticeship (Electrical Biased)
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on Pumps, conveyors, belts, bearings and chains.
- Days based Role with Call out
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team.
Commutable from: Lancashire, Downham, Blackburn & Downham
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC