|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 12:43|
Maintenance Engineer - Robotics and CNC
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work for a world class manufacturing company based in the Gloucestershire area. The candidate will be involved in planned and reactive maintenance on industrial production machinery. Ideally the candidate will be multi skilled maintenance engineer with an electrical bias however mechanically bias candidate will be considered too. The company is offering a fantastic package and clear career development.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have an engineering qualification preferably in Electrical
- Experience working on Siemens S7 (Fault finding at minumum)
- CNC Experience
- Working on Robots (FANUC, Siemens, staubli)
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- Electrical expeirience with inverters, drives, relays, sensors, motors, PLCs
- Hydraulics, pneumatics, gearboxes, belts, bearings, valves, pumps,
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Robotics Training
Benefits: Pension, Overtime, Training
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC