|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k - 28k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Cameron Territt|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 16:35|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer – Industrial
Salary: £27,000 up to £28,000
This fantastic opportunity has risen for a mechanical and electrical biased maintenance engineer based in Lancashire. Our client are a leading industrial business which is currently going through a large expansion process and this would be a great opportunity for a maintenance engineer to get involved. This role will help the maintenance engineer gain full engineering status and progress their career further.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Mechanical engineer qualification
- Industrial or manufacturing experience
- Time served engineer
- Pneumatics and Hydraulic Experience
- Pre-planned/reactive maintenance
- Health and safety experience
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Large Industrial Heavy Engineering Business
- Employees over 2500 people
- Internal and external training courses available
- Turnover around £2million
- Investment in engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, OTE £28,000
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Cameron Territt at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's