|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 34k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Toms|
|Job Published:||May 15, 2018 14:37|
Salary: £30,000 – 34,000
Great opportunity has arisen with a well-Established company that is looking for an experienced Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading Distribution environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer or Multi skilled engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning.
- Attending breakdowns
- PLC Fault finding
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled maintenance engineer Electrical bias
- Engineering Qualification, City & Guilds 17th Edn
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Be able to work at Heights and in a Cold Environment
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Confident working on Conveyors and at Heights.
- Nights Based Role
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a world-renowned Logistics Company.
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Tailored Training Plan
Benefits: Pension + Overtime
Commutable from: Manchester, Rochdale, Bolton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension