|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 38k per year|
|Contact Name:||Courtney-Leigh Cox|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2018 15:07|
Maintenance Engineer - Electrical Bias
Salary: £35,000 rising to £38,000
A well known manufacturing company has an opening for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join their engineering team based near Banbury. The maintenance engineer will be involved in carrying out all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The company has a worldwide presence with over 10 manufacturing sites in the UK. This is an excellent time for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to come on board and join a company that is currently experiencing unbeatable growth in their market.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- You must have a Engineering Qualification
- Experience working with in an industrial environment
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance in an industrial environment
- You need to have expeirence working with 3 phase motors, AC DC control, inverters, sensors, relays, contactors, transformers etc
- Mechanical expeirence with belts, bearings, chains, hydraulics, gearboxes, pulleys, basic welding
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Technical training and 1 to 1 coaching
- Great Manager!!
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Pension, Holidays, Overtime, Training,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 42k per year
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS