|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 17:33|
A fantastic opportunity is now vacant for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prosperous manufacturing plant. The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fast-paced environment where every day offers a new challenge, a dream environment for a technically minded Engineer. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be offered an on-going training programme, a competitive package and an opportunity to progress into management for an aspirational candidate.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working in a fully automated site: skills required: relays, motors, PLC – FF, sensors, drives, belts, bearings, pumps.
- Holding an Engineering qualification is a necessity for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- Previous Experience working in the following industries will be advantageous: Food and Drink, FMCG, Distribution, Packaging.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leading manufacture who are looking to invest over 50 million pounds on advancing the factory
- Offering a bespoke training programme: internal and external courses.
- With a growing company, the Maintenance Engineer will have an opportunity to progress into a Senior role.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's