|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33,384 per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2018 08:58|
I am currently recruiting for a leading food manufacture who have recently acquired new contracts which have increased their already large work load. Due to this substantial growth, my client is looking to add additional Maintenance Engineers to their team. The successful maintenance engineers will reap the rewards of working for a very family orientated business earning a very attractive salary.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
· Maintenance Engineer must have a reputable engineering qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must come from a manufacturing background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading company.
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company.
· Earn a very attractive salary with opportunities to boost your earnings.
Benefits: Great pension scheme, Health care package
Commutable: Spalding, Bourne, Wisbech and Boston
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further information contact; Daniel Adjei
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's