|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k - 39k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Toms|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 12:07|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £33,000 -£39,000
A great opportunity has arisen with this well-established company that are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to work within a market leading Food Manufacturing environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team. This role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
As the Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out electrical and mechanical Maintenance.
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance alongside reacting to breakdowns.
- Helping with different types of PPM planning.
- Working on different engineering projects.
- PLC Fault finding – Desirable
Required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer Mechanically or Electrically bias
- Electrical Qualification or Time Served Apprenticeship
- Confident working on both mechanical and electrical faults.
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Days and Nights Based Role + Occasional Weekends
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a well-known Food Manufacturer
- Continually Growing site and company
- Room for progression
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers.
- Involvement in maintenance projects.
Commutable from: Flint,Cheshire,Deeside,Mold
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's