|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 32k per year + Pension 3%|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Toms|
|Job Published:||May 09, 2018 14:16|
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
OTE: £35,000 +
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is going through a period busy period of expansion, due to an increased order book. They are looking for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work within a fast-paced environment. The engineer will be working as part of an established engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Days and Nights Role
- Time Served Engineer - Electrically Biased Ideally
- Engineer with PLC Fault Finding
- Experience working on High and Low Voltage
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Investment in engineer
- Working as part of a large established group
Benefits: Pension & £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Merseyside, Kirkby, Bickerstaffe, Knowsley
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's