|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension, Overtime, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2018 17:22|
Multi-skilled - Maintenance Engineer – Building Materials - Electrical
Location – South Devon
Salary – £32,000 - £35,000
We are currently looking for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join a company that is a leader within its field. The Maintenance Engineer will be working at a site based in South Devon. The successful Maintenance Engineer will join a company that is currently thriving and looking to improve their productivity at this site to keep up with outstanding orders from some prestige clients. As the Maintenance Engineer, you will assist your colleagues through minimizing downtime of Machinery on site by immediately reacting to breakdowns and adhering to ppm schedules. The successful Electrical Engineer will benefit from some industry leading training and will have the opportunity to work in a very skilled team with a positive, will-to-win ethos.
You will need for this role:
- Electrical qualifcation of a level 3 equivalent as a minimum alongside a 17th edition.
- Able to hit the ground running and pick things up quickly.
- Connfident working with single phase, 3 phase, Motors, Sensors, Relays, Inverter Drives, Simens and Omron PLC's
- Able to demonstrate previous experiences that will help you with the role.
- Team player, working within a big engineering team and have to be able to adapt to culture and ethos.
- Have a decent level of an Mechanical understanding.
- Previous experience working as hands on maintenance engineer
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic benefits packaging alongside salary.
- Brand new automated facilities with new equipment.
- Opportunity to learn how to work on some very bespoke machinery.
- Opportunity to work with some very skilled and experienced engineer's.
- Bonus - Profit Share Scheme
Commutable from: Callington, Plymouth, Torquay, Liskeard.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Glenn Hudson at Pioneer-Selection.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's