|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Days, Pension, Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Hudson|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2018 11:04|
Maintenance Engineer - Day Based Role
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
My client is one of the largest manufacturers of food in this part of the country. They have recently had somebody retiree and require a skilled maintenance engineer to join the team. and currently require a Multi-skilled maintenance engineer. Bundles of overtime, training and progression opportunities make this company one of the most exciting to work for in the South-West. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from joining a business that is ready to invest in equipment, This combined with a healthy salary package ensure this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be multi-skilled
- Client is open to the maintenance engineers background ideally from manufacturing.
- Maintenance Engineer must be able to work electrically and mechanically.
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification (this will help with higher pay brackets).
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Excellent salary & benefits package
- The chance to join an established, hardworking team
- Progression and development opportunities
- Internal & external training courses
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Days Based, OTE - £35,000
Commutable: Ilminster, Beaminster, Crewkerne, Dorchester.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's