|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k per year + pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 10:05|
Maintenance Engineer - DAYS
A leading manufacturing company in the West Midlands are looking to add two maintenance engineers to their team. My client is looking for engineers who are ready and up for working within a very family cultured team and who is ready to reap the rewards of working for a very successful company. The successful maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
· Maintenance engineer must have hold a reputable electrical qualification
· Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
· Maintenance engineer must have come from a manufacturing background
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working within a strong family orientated team
· Vast opportunities for training and development - internal and external
· Earn an attractive salary with lots opportunities for overtime to boost your earnings·
· Working for a leading company who invest heavily into their engineers as well as the business
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000+ OTE
Commutable: Dudley, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Tipton, West Bromwich
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40k - 45k per year
£44k - 48k per year + Benefits
£33k - 36k per year + Standard Penson & Training
£36k per year + Private Healthcare, Pension Scheme, 4x DIS
£40k per year + TBC