|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£43k - 47k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Sabrina Butt|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 15:57|
Salary: £43,000 - £47,000
A fantastic position has just opened for Maintenance Engineer to join a reputable leader within their industry. My client has huge plans for development and growth for both their engineers and the business. As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying electrical and mechanical fault finding on industrial manufacturing machinery including heavy plant, in addition to planned preventative maintenance. This is a rare opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company that’s currently booming within the market that also facilitates growth for all their engineers.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Reactive and planned maintenance
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault finding skills – 3phase, invertors, motors, invertors, sensors, relays, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings, Shafts, Chains
- Manufacturing background (Paper, Corrugated, Packaging, Food, Cement, Recycling, Print, Pharmaceutical)
- Engineering Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Best paying job within the area
- Working on a variety of industrial machiner
- Regular site investment for engineers training and machinery
Benefits: Pension, overtime, generous holiday allowance
Commutable: Thetford, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Fordham, New Market, Attleborough,
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Sabrina Butt
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's