|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£41k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 16:57|
Location: Tottenham, London
A large, globally recognised Food Manufacturing Company are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their new Manufacturing Facility in Essex. The successful Maintenance Engineer will be joining a company that have plans in place to add new, fully automated production lines this year due to massive increases in demand. The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from an exceptional training and development programme, and will really be able to improve their skills working for one of the market leaders in the industry.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a factory environment
- Hold an electrical qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Electrical Skills required for the maintenance engineer: PLC fault-finding, three phase wiring, sensors, invertors
- Mechanical skills: belts, bearings, chains, pneumatics, hydraulics
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A personalised training programme tailored to the maintenance engineer
- Opportunity to work in a thriving, rapidly expanding factory
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working for a company who really invests in their maintenance engineers
Benefits: Generous holiday package (bank holidays included), Pension scheme
Commutable: Tottenham, Enfield, Stratford, Harlow
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year