|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£36k per year + Pension+Training+OTE|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 16:13|
Maintenance Engineer – Days
Looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join a prestigious fast paced manufacturing plant. The successful candidate for this Maintenance Engineer will be working in a large fully automated plant that boasts brand new machinery. The successful candidate with ideally have prior experience working on heavy manufacturing machinery. Also, being slightly Electrically bias would be advantageous for this Maintenance Engineering role.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in pre-planned maintenance and promptly react to reactive maintenance.
- Holding an Engineering Qualification is mandatory to be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on PLCs, the successful candidate will need to be able to Fault find and carry out basic modifications
- Having prior experience of working on heavy plant machinery is essential.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within their sector, with sites across the UK. Offering a stable role for the Maintenance Engineer.
- If you are an aspirational candidate wanting to join a company that can offer progression, please apply.
- A fantastic tailor made ongoing training programme.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £38,000 OTE
Commutable: Hampshire, Portsmouth, Fareham, Gosport, Chichester, Southampton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's