|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k per year + Pension+Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2018 15:24|
Maintenance Engineer – FMCG
Currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Engineer to play a key role within the Engineering team for a rapidly growing FMCG company. For this position, the Maintenance Engineer will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all plant equipment, adhering to health and safety regulations and implementing the pre-planned maintenance schedule. The successful applicant for this position will be equipped with a fantastic remuneration package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be working on the general maintenance and repairs of the equipment such as; conveyors, fillers, packers, sealers, bottling lines.
- The Maintenance Engineer will be expected to use the following skills: 3 phase, star and delta motors, contactors, relays, control panels, hydraulics, belts, bearings. Chains.
- The Maintenance Engineer will ideally hold an Engineering Qualification
- Previous experience of working in a FMCG background is paramount to be considered for this role.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a rapidly growing company who have recently invested millions on improving their equipment.
- They offer a performance related bonus, which the engineers have hit almost every year
- They are renown for the training programme and can offer a wealth of courses tailored for the Engineer.
Commutable: Swaffham, Norfolk, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, Fakenham, Norfolk, Thetford, Norfolk
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year