|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£35k - 37k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||October 12, 2018 09:14|
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company based in the Telford area. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a superb personalised training programme and will have the opportunity to work on hi-tech, brand new machinery. These are exciting times for any maintenance engineer to join this huge company, as they are currently going through large growth and are improving the factory constantly..
Skills required for Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled with fmcg experience
- Mechanical: Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Welding, Bearings
- Electrical: Three Phase, Wiring, Motors
- Maintenance engineer must come from a Manufacturing background
- PPMS/Reactive maintenance/ TPM
- Maintenance Engineer to have PLC knowledge is a BONUS!
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Good Salary Package
- Training - occasional courses to offer
- Excellent holiday package
- Copious amounts of overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £37,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's