|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k - 38k per year + pension and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2018 12:37|
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Location: West Midlands
We are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to work for a market leading fmcg manufacturing company based in the Midlands area. The Maintenance Engineers will join a well-known company in the area who are currently going through major expansion. The Maintenance Engineer will have lots of opportunities to progress as the current growth will open many more roles.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must have an engineering qualification
- Maintenance engineer will be working on PPM & Breakdowns
- Mechanical skills needed
- Electrical fault finding on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives
- Any PLC knowledge is a bonus
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent salary & benefits package
Benefits: Pension and other benefits
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Digesaro
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's