|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary: £38,000 OTE: £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 12:40|
I am currently recruiting for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer for my client who is a large packaging manufacturer within the Boston area. My client produces packaging for various globally renowned manufacturers with sites spawning across the entire UK. My client is looking to appoint a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to ensure the business sustains their place as the market leader within their industry.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- My client will look at maintenance engineers from a wide range of backgrounds not just packaging!
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The maintenance engineer must be competent with both electrical and mechanical faults although can be either bias
- Any understanding of PLC's will be beneficial to the maintenance engineer although this isn't essential
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large packaging manufacturer with lots of chances to progress within the business
- Lots of training is available for the maintenance engineer to ensure they develop their weaker skillset
- Working under an inspiring engineering manager who invests heavily in the engineering department to ensure all engineers have the necessary tools to have a fruitful career
- Working on state of the art machinery with new lines currently being installed
Benefits: Pension, Large company, £40,000+ OTE
Commutable: Boston, Spalding, Sleaford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact David Newland on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k per year + Pension+HealthCare
£40k - 42k per year + BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance,
£44k - 49k per year + Healthcare + Pension
£33k per year + Holidays
£40k per year