|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Government Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 09:00|
A leading plastics manufacturer are currently looking to recruit for a maintenance engineer, due to substantial growth in business recently. My client requires an additional maintenance engineer to join their already strong and competent team of engineers. The candidate will be based at the Mansfield site and will enjoy working for a reputable manufacturing company who invest heavily into their equipment and their engineers. The successful maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled and come from a manufacturing background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification
· Maintenance engineer must have experience working on extrusion machines
· Maintenance engineer must have a can-do attitude
· Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Working for a market leading manufacturing company
· Investment into the candidate as well as the company
· Opportunities for the maintenance engineer to improve your skills with training and development
· Very competitive basic salary and great to boost your earnings with overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £41,000+ OTE
Commutable: Mansfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield and Clay Cross
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's