|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year + Pension+Tools+Company Car|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 17:02|
If you are a Maintenance Engineer an opportunity to join a blue-chip company covering the regional areas in Manchester has just become vacant. It is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation who operate globally, turning over billions yearly. To be considered for this Maintenance Engineer role you will need to be Apprenticeship trained and ideally hold the 17th Edition. In turn the Field Service will be equipped with a tailored training programme aided to improve skill set, as well a generous incentive package.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate will be Maintenance Engineer, will be equipped to work on both mechanical and electrical maintenance, repairs, installs and commissioning.
- The Maintenance Engineer’s duties will include both Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Reactive Maintenance on the production line.
- Machinery that you will be working on will include; Conveyors, Sortation Machines Packaging Line, Dock Levellers, Racking Systems, etc.
- Any industrial background, ideally manufacturing, distribution, industrial.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Prestigious company who are market leaders within their field
- Working for a stable company who are growing yearly, currently turning over Billions yearly.
- OTE structure allowing for an increase in salary
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £32,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof:
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's