|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£38k per year + Training|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2018 15:59|
Maintenance Engineer - Nights
In search of a strong Maintenance Engineer to work for a large industrial Manufacture who are currently expanding. The successful candidate for the Maintenance Engineer role will be equipped with an ongoing training program, have multiple opportunities for progression and having the comfort of working for a Manufacturer who is growing rapidly, and has recently made a multimillion-pound cash injection into the brand-new machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful candidate for this Maintenance role will be Multi Skilled, with strong Mechanical and Electrical skills: relays, hydraulic, sensors, motors, drives
- To be considered for this role the Maintenance Engineer needs to hold an Engineering qualification.
- Having experience working on industrial machinery would be advantageous
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a company who are advocates of continuously investing on training and development
- A set hierarchy with multiple opportunities for career progression
- A well-structured PPM schedule allowing for a well-planned maintenance environment
- They offer a OTE structure where the engineer can make anything up to £5,000 on top of salary
Benefits: Pension, progression opportunity
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's