|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£37k - 40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Toms|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 08:55|
Salary: £37,000 - £40,000
New opportunity has arisen with a renowned Manufacturer, that is looking for an experienced Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to work within fast paced environment. The engineer will be working part of an established engineering team, this role will offer the engineer a high level of autonomy and technical challenges. Alongside this the engineer will be provided with a tailored training programme, to develop their technical skills.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Nights - Monday - Friday
- Time Served Engineer - Electrically Biased Ideally
- Engineer with PLC Fault Finding
- Fast Paced engineering experience
- Engineer focused on Planned Preventative & Reactive Maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Tailored Engineering Training Programme
- High level of Autonomy in engineering team
- Site looking at continuous investment
- Investment in engineer
- Working as part of a large established group
Commutable: Halifax, Huddersfield, Bradford, Dewsbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Phoebe Toms at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's