|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31k per year + Pension - benefits|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2018 11:49|
I am currently recruiting for one of the UKs leading manufactures, who are currently looking at expanding their team due to a recent invest into the production department. Due to this sudden growth, they require an additional maintenance engineer to work on the brand new, state of the art, production line that has recently been installed. For any aspirational maintenance engineers, there is also progression available as the engineering team and the business itself continues to expand.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance Engineer must be electrically bias
- Maintenance Engineer can come from any background
- Maintenance Engineer must be comfortable working alone and in a team
- Maintenance Engineer must have a recognised electrical qualification.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for one of the largest manufacturers in the UK.
- Competitive salary package.
- Opportunists for an extremely wide range of training
- Opportunities to boost your earnings with overtime.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £34,000 OTE
Commutable: Leicester, Wigston, Coalville, Nuneaton and surrounding areas
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Daniel Adjei on;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k - 40k per year + Pension
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus
£36k - 38k per year
£42k - 44k per year + Pension, life insurance
£36k per year + Overtime + benefits