|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Philip Di Gesaro|
|Job Published:||April 18, 2018 09:33|
Location: Hemswell Cliff
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a maintenance engineer to join a market leading manufacturing company based in the Lincoln area. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a superb personalised training programme and will have the opportunity to work on hi-tech, brand new machinery. These are exciting times for any maintenance engineer to join this huge company, as they are currently going through large growth and are improving the factory constantly.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Maintenance engineer to have experience in Planed and Reactive maintenance
- Maintenance engineer to have electrical skills: PLC's, motors, invertors, relays
- Maintenance engineer to have mechanical skills: pneumatics, gearboxes, belts
- Maintenance engineer to have Fault find, diagnose and repair equipment experience
- Maintenance engineer must have an electrical Qualification
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- Working for a company known for their staff retention
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Philip Di Gesaro.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's