|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42.5k per year|
|Contact Name:||Waheed Anjum|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2018 14:38|
Maintenance Engineer - 4 on 4 off
We are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer to work in a very large manufacturing site. The Maintenance engineer will be responsible for all site planned and reactive maintenance on industrial machinery. The role is very multi skilled and the candidates need to have a strong understanding of electrical and mechanical engineering. The ideal candidate will be electrical bias with mechanical skills and come from a fast paced factory background.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Ideally the candidate needs to be electrically biased with mechanical skills
- Electrical Engineering Qualifications
- Experience in carrying out routine planned and reactive maintenance
- The Role is 60% Electrical and 40% Mechanical
- Electrical maintenance on motors, inverters, relays, sensors, drives, transformers etc.
- Mechanical work on gearboxes, belts, bearings, chains, pulleys, sprockets,
- PLC knowledge is an advantage
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Training and technical development
- Career progression in a growing company
- Excellent Benefits Package
Benefits: Bonus, Overtime, Pension, Healthcare
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 33k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension