|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£38k - 40k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 16:39|
Maintenance Engineer - Days
If you are a skilled Maintenance Engineer a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and reputable leading manufacturer is now vacant. The successful Maintenance Engineer for this position will be spoilt with choice regarding to the variety of advanced automated machines on site, be provided with a training scheme that will undoubtedly improve skill set, whilst working an attractive days shift.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
* The Maintenance Engineer will be responding to both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs, with a bias to electrical work.
* For this Maintenance Engineer position being able to PLC fault finding would be advantageous.
* For consideration for this Maintenance Engineer role applicants need to hold an Engineering qualification.
* Previous experience working within a food/FMCG/manufacturing background is necessary.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
* The Maintenance Engineer will be working for a stable company with multiple sites in the country, this is especially appealing for Maintenance Engineers wanting to step up in the future.
* The successful applicant will be offered an abundance of internal and external training courses
* The Maintenance Engineer will also be entitled to a competitive pension package, holiday allowance and a fantastic OTE structure
Benefits: Company pension, Training Matrix, £40,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year
£32k per year + Pension