|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£27k per year + auto enrolment|
|Contact Name:||Sasha Molloy|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2018 16:03|
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A great opportunity has just arisen for an Mechanically bias maintenance engineer to join a one of the UK's leading manufactures. The business operates in a specialist industry and have over £4.5m worth of investment planned making this a great opportunity to join a company in exponential growth. Overall, this is a great opportunity for the right maintenance engineer to start a successful career with a growing business with plenty of training opportunities and employee investment.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The engineer must have experience operating on mass scale equipment.
- Mechanical qualifications are required
- Experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Mechanical Bias
- Have experience with Pre-planned & reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business who are in internal and national.
- Working with a highly skilled engineering team
- Huge investment in training opportunity to follow a planned up-skilling programme.
- Lots of opportunity for personal and career development.
- Working with state of the art production machinery.
- Working within an organisation who are heavily financially investing into employees, production lines and refurbishment.
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare,
Commutable: Nelson, Keighley, Halifax, Bradford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Sasha Molloy at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's