|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 17:29|
Maintenance Engineer – DAYS – NO WEEKENDS
OTE: £32,000 - £34,000
Location: Southminster, Essex
A market leading manufacturing company has an opening for a maintenance engineer to join the team at their hi-tech site in Essex. The successful maintenance engineer will be joining a rapidly expanding company who have recently invested a massive amount of money into the machinery in the factory, and are currently going through very large increases in production. The company offer excellent training and development opportunities, and the maintenance engineer will be working on brand new, bespoke equipment. These are exciting times for a maintenance engineer to join this company as they have recently made a multi-million-pound investment into improving the machinery.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in a factory environment
- Hold a mechanical qualification
- Must have relevant manufacturing experience
- Mechanical Skills required for the maintenance engineer: Welding, belts, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding
- Experience of carrying out planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- A personalised training programme tailored to the maintenance engineer
- Opportunity to work in a thriving, rapidly expanding factory
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Working for a company who really invests in their maintenance engineers
Benefits: Generous holiday package (bank holidays included), Pension scheme
Commutable: Southminster, Chelmsford, Southend, Basildon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 33k per year + Pension, Overtime,
£29k per year
£35k - 40k per year
£38k - 40k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus