|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£42,745 per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Adjei|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 16:37|
My client is looking to add a maintenance engineer to their team as they have recently expanded and promoted organically. They are a UK manufacturing powerhouse and currently require additional maintenance engineers to join their already flourishing team. The successful maintenance engineer will benefit from a very attractive salary and competitive benefits package. My client is also very keen on progressing and developing both old and new staff and therefor are able to offer both internal and external training courses.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
· Maintenance Engineer must hold an engineering qualification
· Maintenance Engineer must have good skills electrically & mechanically
· Maintenance Engineer must have experience working within a factory
Benefits of the role:
· Working for a company who invest heavily into their employees with training and opportunities to progress
· Great pension & benefits scheme
· Opportunity to earn a very attractive salary with opportunities for overtime to increase your earnings
Commutable: Stafford, Stone, Alton, Ashbourne and Alstonefield
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert or contact Daniel Adjei.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38k per year + pension + Benefits
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package
£30k - 36k per year + Pension
£32k per year + Pension
Southend on Sea
£37k per year