|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Salary: £32,000 up to £35,000 OTE: £40,000+|
|Contact Name:||David Newland|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2018 09:09|
Salary: £32,000 up to £35,000
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer for my client, who is a large packaging manufacturer within Ellesmere. My client is a leader within their industry and has multiple sites across the UK. Due to workload increase month on month our blue chip client is looking for a maintenance engineer to work a days and nights shift pattern. This position will offer the right maintenance engineer the scope to develop and progress their career across the business.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to be both electrically and mechanically skilled.
- PLC Fault finding experience would be an advantage to the successful maintenance engineer.
- Planned and Reactive maintenance experience on factory machinery
- Experience within a manufacturing environment will benefit the maintenance engineer.
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a large business with multiple sites across the UK
- Large investment on new machines within the site to increase production
- Internal and External training to skill-up the sucsessful maintenance engineer.
- Over 500 employees on site with a very large engineering department
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £40,000 OTE
Commutable : Ellesmere, Wrexham, Market Drayton
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact David Newland at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's