|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£28k - 32k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 09:48|
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000
I am currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer, for a client of mine that is a leader within of their international market. They currently need a maintenance engineer to ensure the site continues to work to towards improving their already excellent efficiencies. By becoming an integral team member, you will be offered a generous salary package and have the opportunity to work on a variety of machinery and rare opportunity to work for this prestigious business that is continuing to rapidly grow.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The successful maintenance engineer will need to hold a recognised engineering qualification.
- The successful maintenance engineer should be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer must be able to PLC fault find
- Maintenance engineer must have electrical skills: Three Phase, Invertors and Wiring.
- Maintenance engineer must have mechanical Skills: Gearboxes, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a business who invests heavily within the engineering team with brand new state of the art machinery currently being installed
- Excellent pension & benefits package
- Training & development opportunities
- Working alongside a formidable team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £35,000 OTE
Commutable: Wednesbury, Walsall, Tipton, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, West Bromwich and Smethwick
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k - 33k per year + Pension, Overtime,
£29k per year
£35k - 40k per year
£38k - 40k per year + Benefits + Bonus + Overtime
£33k - 35k per year + Benefits + Bonus