|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Klinger|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2018 09:40|
Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer
4 on, 4 off days & nights
This highly successful market leading company have been growing for a number of years and have undergone fantastic investment. Due to an ever increasing workload in production they are currently recruiting for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to work on a days & nights shift
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Multi skilled- mechanically biased
- Able to work on bearings, belts, chains
- Manufacturing factory fault finding and maintenance skills
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a renowned manufacturer
- Training and Investment in the maintenance engineers
- Learning new continuous improvement techniques
- Involvement in maintenance projects
- Opportunities to progress within maintenance team
Commutable from: Highbridge, Bridgewater, Somerset
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's