|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32k - 35k per year + Pension 3%|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 15:34|
Maintenance Engineer – Nights
If you are a Maintenance Engineer an opportunity to join a prestigious company has just been made vacant. The company has grown tremendously since being established almost 20 years ago, now supplying nationally. My client is eager to welcome a motivated Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team to contribute to their growing success. The company offers a great training programme, pension scheme and OT is available.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will effectively be able to identify and proactively resolving complex technical issue.
- Holding an engineering qualification would be a necessity
- Speedy response to rectifying modifications to new and existing equipment.
- Ensuring the PPM schedules are maintained in accordance with the current requirements
- Work on mechanical/electrical systems, PLC controls, low-voltage controls, pneumatic and hydraulic systems and co-ordinate the installation of new equipment as a
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a purpose-built site that with several fully automated bespoke production lines.
- They are market leaders within their field and now supply their products across Europe.
- Bespoke training scheme tailored to the successful Maintenance Engineer
- Generous holiday allowance that increases with service
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £40,000 OTE
Commutable: Halstead, Essex Braintree, Essex, Sudbury, Suffolk, Saffron Walden, Essex.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35k per year + Pension
£38k - 42k per year + Pension
£34k per year
£36k - 38k per year + Pension + Overtime + Bonus
£36k - 45k per year + Full Benefit Package