|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£40k per year + Health Care|
|Contact Name:||Shabnam Yousoof|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2018 16:01|
Maintenance Engineer - Food
Location: King’s Lynn
An opportunity for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a market leading manufacturing plant in Norfolk is now available. The successful applicant for this Maintenance Engineer position will be working in a fully automated production plant with state of the art machinery most of which are bespoke. The Maintenance Engineer will be entitled to a competitive package which includes health and dental care, performance based bonus as well as being entitled to a company bonus.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- The Maintenance Engineer will be involved in both mechanical and electrical maintenance and repairs on the plant equipment: conveyors, weigher, packers, silos, sealers, freezers, PLCs/
- To be considered for this Multi Skilled Maintenance role, mechanically, you will be working on: hydraulics, belts, bearings, chains, gearboxes, values. Electrically: 3 phase motors, PLC – fault finding, sensors, electrical diagrams.
- You will need to hold an Engineering Qualification
- The ideal Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience within the food industry.
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- They are market leaders within their field and supply their products worldwide. With plans to open another site in the foreseeable future.
- There is fantastic training program on offer which includes courses such as: 17th Edition, PLCs and automations.
- The Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be offered generous remuneration package.
- OTE allows for increase in salary for the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Benefits: Generous Pension, Healthcare, Succession Plan, £44,000 OTE
Commutable: Bury St Edmunds, Eye, Swaffham, Sudbury
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Shabnam Yousoof
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's