|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2018 17:04|
Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire
One of the largest manufacturing companies in Europe have a fantastic opening for a Maintenance Engineer to join their team at their state of the art site in Northamptonshire. The company are currently going through massive growth and have invested millions of pounds into the machinery on site. The successful maintenance engineer will have the opportunity to work on brand new machinery, get involved in project work and have plenty of chances for technical and career development beyond a maintenance engineer position.
Skills required for Maintenance Engineer:
- Experience working as a maintenance engineer in an industrial environment
- Engineering Qualification
- Electrical skills: PLC’s, inverters, relays, sensors, motors
- Mechanical skills: hydraulics/pneumatics, belts, bearings, pumps
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Fantastic training and development
- Working for a market leading company
- Working for a company that has invested millions into their machinery
- Plenty of continuous improvement projects
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, generous holiday package
Commutable: Northampton, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Bedford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact William Downes at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's