|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£25k - 30k per year + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Muhnad Ali|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 09:46|
Maintenance Engineer - Monday to Thursday Days!
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
I am currently recruiting for an electrically biased multi-skilled maintenance engineer for a manufacturing company based in Birmingham. The client is a family owned company that's products are used in a variety of heavy industries. The successful candidate must hold a 17th Edition and be multi-skilled.
Skills required for maintenance engineer:
- Maintenance engineer must be strong electrically and hold a 17th Edition
- Maintenance engineer must have facilities maintenance experience
- Maintenance engineer must come from a manufacturing background
- Maintenance engineer must be multi-skilled
- Maintenance engineer should have a solid career history
The Maintenance engineer will benefit from:
- Working just 4 days a week
- Investment into the candidate as well as company
- Competitive basic salary
- Opportunities for overtime
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £30,000+ OTE
Commutable: Birmingham, West Bromwich, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Solihull
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details contact Jordan Black at Pioneer Selection
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£32k per year + Pension+HealthCare
£40k - 42k per year + BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Pension, Life Assurance,
£44k - 49k per year + Healthcare + Pension
£33k per year + Holidays
£40k per year