|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£45k - 50k per year + Yes|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Sharp|
|Job Published:||August 06, 2019 09:14|
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen within this specialist food packaging company for a multi-skilled, electrically bias, maintenance engineer. Being a multi-skilled maintenance engineer within this large, worldwide company, you will be granted various opportunities to progress within various parts of the business. The successful maintenance engineer will have an important role to play in being the 'go to' guy when the Engineering Manager is absent or unavailable. This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking for that next step into a supervisory or leadership position. By joining this business as a maintenance engineer, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary package and the opportunity further your career within a world renowned organisation.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Electrical - 3phase, invertors, rectifiers, motors (Star & Delta)
- Mechanical - hydraulics, pneumatics
- Factory maintenance background
- Reactive maintenance of the various packaging and weighing equipment
- Basic PLC knowledge would benefit the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Thriving business with various progression opportunities for the maintenance engineer
- Excellent salary package on offer
- Fully automated site
- Seniority to this position
- Opportunity to join an already well established team
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, £55,000 OTE
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Jamie Sharp;
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28k - 38k per year
£48k - 52k per year + Training+Progression+OTE+Bonus
£38k per year + Fantastic Benefits package + Bonus
£41.5k per year + Fantastic Benefits package
£32k per year + Lots of Overtime