|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£33k per year|
|Contact Name:||William Downes|
|Job Published:||April 13, 2018 16:40|
Maintenance Engineer – NO WEEKENDS - DAYS
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Brentwood, Essex
A fantastic opportunity has presented itself for a Maintenance Engineer to join an industrial laundry company based in Essex. The company have sites all across the UK, and have recently won new contracts meaning this site in particular is going through massive growth. The maintenance engineer will be working on fully automated industrial kit, and will have the opportunity to progress their career very quickly. These are exciting times for any maintenance engineer to be joining this aspirational company.
Skills required for the Maintenance Engineer:
- Previous experience as a Maintenance Engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Must have a strong mechanical and electrical fault finding and repairing skills
- Engineering Qualification
- Come from a manufacturing industrial background
- Familiarity with industrial machinery
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Working for a market leader in the industry
- Brilliant progression opportunities beyond a Maintenance Engineer.
- Industry leading training programme
- Highly competitive salary for a Maintenance Engineer in the area.
Commutable: Brentwood, Chelmsford, Braintree, Basildon
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact William Downes.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's